Comment on page
For Open Community Review and Is Subject To Change
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRETY OF THIS "LEGAL DISCLAIMER" SECTION CAREFULLY. NOTHING HEREIN CONSTITUTES LEGAL, FINANCIAL, BUSINESS OR TAX ADVICE AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR OWN LEGAL, FINANCIAL, TAX OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR(S) BEFORE ENGAGING IN ANY ACTIVITY IN CONNECTION HEREWITH. NEITHER VENOM (THE PROJECT), ANY OF THE PROJECT TEAM MEMBERS (THE VENOM TEAM) WHO HAVE WORKED ON VENOM (AS DEFINED HEREIN) OR PROJECT TO DEVELOP VENOM IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER, ANY DISTRIBUTOR/VENDOR OF $VNM TOKENS (THE DISTRIBUTOR), NOR ANY SERVICE PROVIDER SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY KIND OF DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGE OR LOSS WHATSOEVER WHICH YOU MAY SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH ACCESSING THIS WHITEPAPER, THE WEBSITE AT HTTPS://VENOMCRYPTO.IO (THE WEBSITE) OR ANY OTHER WEBSITES OR MATERIALS PUBLISHED BY THE PROJECT.
Project purpose: You agree that you are acquiring $VNM to take part in Venom and to obtain services on the ecosystem thereon. The Project, the Distributor and their respective affiliates would develop and contribute to the underlying source code for Venom. The Project is acting solely as an arms’ length third party in relation to the $VNM distribution, and not in the capacity as a financial advisor or fiduciary of any person on the distribution of $VNM.
Nature of the Whitepaper: The Whitepaper and the Website are intended for general informational purposes only and do not constitute a prospectus, an offer document, an offer of securities, a solicitation for investment, or any offer to sell any product, item, or asset (whether digital or otherwise). The information here may not be exhaustive and does not imply any element of a contractual relationship. There is no assurance as to the accuracy or completeness of such information and no representation, warranty or undertaking is or purported to be supplied as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Where the Whitepaper or the Website includes information that has been obtained from third party sources, the Project, the Distributor, their respective affiliates and/or the Venom team have not independently verified the accuracy or completeness of such information. Further, you acknowledge that circumstances may change and that the Whitepaper or the Website may become outdated as a result; and neither the Project nor the Distributor is under any obligation to update or correct this document in connection therewith.
Token Documentation: Nothing in the Whitepaper or the Website constitutes any offer by the Project, the Distributor, or the Venom team to sell any $VNM (as defined here) nor shall it or any part of it nor the fact of its presentation form the basis of, or be relied upon in connection with, any contract or investment decision. Nothing contained in the Whitepaper or the Website is or may be relied upon as a promise, representation or undertaking as to the future performance of Venom. The agreement between the Distributor (or any third party) and you, in relation to any distribution or transfer of $VNM, is to be governed only by the separate terms and conditions of such agreement.
Deemed Representations and Warranties: By accessing the Whitepaper or the Website (or any part thereof), you shall be considered to represent and warrant to the Project, the Distributor, their respective affiliates, and the Venom team as follows:
1. does not have any tangible or physical manifestation, and does not have any intrinsic value (nor does any person make any representation or give any commitment as to its value);
2. is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash (or its equivalent value in any other digital asset) or any payment obligation by the Project, the Distributor or any of their respective affiliates;
3. does not represent or confer on the token holder any right of any form with respect to the Project, the Distributor (or any of their respective affiliates), or its revenues or assets, including without limitation any right to receive future dividends, revenue, shares, ownership right or stake, share or security, any voting, distribution, redemption, liquidation, proprietary (including all forms of intellectual property or license rights), right to receive accounts, financial statements or other financial data, the right to requisition or participate in shareholder meetings, the right to nominate a director, or other financial or legal rights or equivalent rights, or intellectual property rights or any other form of participation in or relating to Venom, the Project, the Distributor and/or their service providers;
4. is not intended to represent any rights under a contract for differences or under any other contract the purpose or pretended purpose of which is to secure a profit or avoid a loss;
5. is not intended to be a representation of money (including electronic money), security, commodity, bond, debt instrument, unit in a collective investment scheme or any other kind of financial instrument or investment;
6. is not a loan to the Project, the Distributor or any of their respective affiliates, is not intended to be a debt owed by the Project, the Distributor or any of their respective affiliates, and there is no expectation of profit; and
7. does not provide the token holder with any ownership or other interest in the Project, the Distributor or any of their respective affiliates.
Notwithstanding the $VNM distribution, users have no economic or legal right over or beneficial interest in the assets of the Project, the Distributor, or any of their affiliates after the token distribution.
To the extent a secondary market or exchange for trading $VNM does develop, it would be run and operated wholly independently of the Project, the Distributor, and the distribution of $VNM. Neither the Project nor the Distributor will create such secondary markets nor will either entity act as an exchange for $VNM.
Informational purposes only: The information set out herein is only conceptual and describes the future development goals for Venom to be developed. In particular, the project roadmap in the Whitepaper is being shared in order to outline some of the plans of the Venom team and is provided solely for INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES and does not constitute any binding commitment. Please do not rely on this information in deciding whether to take part in the token distribution because, the development, release, and timing of any products, features or functionality still is at the sole discretion of the Project, the Distributor, or their respective affiliates, and is subject to change. Further, the Whitepaper or the Website may be amended or replaced from time to time. There are no obligations to update the Whitepaper or the Website, or to provide recipients with access to any information beyond what is supplied herein.
Regulatory approval: No regulatory authority has examined or approved, whether formally or informally, any of the information set out in the Whitepaper or the Website. No such action or assurance has been or will be taken under the laws, regulatory requirements, or rules of any jurisdiction. The publication, distribution or dissemination of the Whitepaper or the Website does not imply that the applicable laws, regulatory requirements, or rules have been complied with.
Cautionary Note on forward-looking statements: All statements contained herein, statements made in press releases or in any place accessible by the public and oral statements that may be made by the Project, the Distributor and/or the Venom team, may constitute forward-looking statements (including statements regarding the intent, belief or current expectations with respect to market conditions, business strategy and plans, financial condition, specific provisions and risk management practices). You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements given that these statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual future results to be materially different from that described by such forward-looking statements, and no independent third party has reviewed the reasonableness of any such statements or assumptions. These forward-looking statements are applicable only as of the date shown in the Whitepaper, and the Project, the Distributor as well as the Venom team expressly disclaim any responsibility (whether express or implied) to release any revisions to these forward-looking statements to reflect events after such date.
References to companies and platforms: The use of any Project and/or platform names or trademarks here (save for those which relate to the Project, the Distributor, or their respective affiliates) does not imply any affiliation with, or endorsement by, any third party. References in the Whitepaper or the Website to specific companies and platforms are for illustrative purposes only.
English language: The Whitepaper and the Website may be translated into a language other than English for reference purpose only and in case of conflict or ambiguity between the English language version and translated versions of the Whitepaper or the Website, the English language versions shall prevail. You acknowledge that you have read and understood the English language version of the Whitepaper and the Website.
No Distribution: No part of the Whitepaper or the Website is to be copied, reproduced, distributed, or issued in any way without the prior written consent of the Project or the Distributor. By attending any presentation on this Whitepaper or by accepting any hard or soft copy of the Whitepaper, you agree to be bound by the foregoing limitations.